Leading with a health-equity lens, Compassion & Choices aims to empower everyone to make informed decisions about end-of-life care. All communities should have the information and resources to chart their end-of-life journey.
Motivated by the impact of racism, inequity and disparities in end-of-life care, we are connecting with people nationwide to spread the word about the importance of end-of-life care planning and accessing quality end-of-life care.Through respectful engagement, we encourage priority populations to take charge and identify the values that will inform what kind of care they do or do not want while aligning options with personal priorities and beliefs.
- We are committed to INFORMING and EMPOWERING everyone to have a strong voice and make informed end-of-life decisions to better ADVOCATE for themselves and their loved ones.
- We work to elevate the importance of end-of-life planning and accessing quality end-of-life care in all communities.
- We focus on building trusting relationships and partnerships.
- We raise the voices of this nation’s beautiful mix of perspectives, cultures, traditions and faiths.
- We strive to listen, learn, earn trust and engage authentically.
In-person and virtually across the country, we give presentations about advance planning, care, options and Compassion & Choices' many resources and tools to help you chart your end-of-life journey. Visit our events page to attend a Community Engagement event.